No announcement yet.

Lady Shocks at Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well FM some people are going to have to change their way of thinking or a complete collapse is quite possible.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxsoftball
      Well FM some people are going to have to change their way of thinking or a complete collapse is quite possible.
      A bit of hyperbole on my part, of course, and the current handling of the pitching staff (correct me if "change their way of thinking" is a reference to something else) may give away more runs than the offense can overcome, but I still think the odds favor making the tournament.

Comment

I sure hope the odds are in our favor.

Comment

Tournament?

Get serious. I want more than just getting into the tournament! The girls deserve better. Yes they have to be held accountable for this season but what are we wanting here a team that just wants to qualify for the tournament? We need to have more optimism among the team to get better and currently I don't see a lot of it. What do we have to look forward to for next year if we don't end it on a better note? Tournament? Playoffs? Get serious. How about winninng seasons?

Comment

ST. LOUIS- Sophomore Kasha Kolb went 2-1 last week and picked up a save in five appearances for the Shockers last week. For her efforts Kolb has been named the Missouri Valley Conference Pitcher of the Week, the conference office announced today.

Kasha garners her second MVC Pitcher of the Week honor.

Comment

Working...
            X