Lady Shocks at Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Shocks at Tulsa

This DH has been moved up to a 3:30pm start time today due to potential bad weather in the Tulsa area. Tulsa are 19-14 on the season and defeated the Shocks 8-5 in eight innings at the tournament in Waco earlier this season. Results of interest include beating UMKC and Oklahoma State, losing to UNI, and taking two of three from Memphis, a conference opponent.

The GameTracker link is http://www.tulsahurricane.com/gametr...&startschool=& .

Shocks shut-out in game one by a 7-0 score as they managed only 2 hits.

Kasha did not have it today as she gave up 5 runs in 2+ innings of work.

I suppose it doesn't matter how sharp your pitching is if you can't score.

Hopefully, the ladies can get it going a little bit in game 2.

Comment

Shocks win game 2 6-4 to earn the split

Comment

For some reason, GameTracker or Automated Scorebook or something else has credited Katie with the win in the second game of the DH. Since she only pitched two innings, by scoring rules it is not possible for her to get the win since she was the starter. Kasha should be credited with the win in the game and not a save.

Comment

Wondered that myself unless there is some special situation covering it. I know its that way in baseball

Comment

Not sure what the deal is but MVC sports stats section has credited Kasha with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxsoftball
              Not sure what the deal is but MVC sports stats section has credited Kasha with a win.
              I suspect somebody caught the error and corrected it.

Comment

Working...
              X