Lady Shocks at Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Shocks at Illinois State

The Lady Shocks visit Illinois State this weekend. The Redbirds are 10-10 on the season and 0-0 in conference, having lost their series to Drake last weekend to the weather. The two teams, however, will play a DH in April to recover part of the series. ISU were a preseason pick for fifth in the Valley.

Illinois State beat Rutgers (4-0) at the ASU tourney and lost to Missouri (1-3).

Illinois State is tough. Played well in the NFCA Leadoff Classic. Had some big wins against SEC schools.

Comment

I can't find our 2010 stats. Am I looking in the wrong place? goshockers.com only has 2009 and previoous.

Comment

Originally posted by Quick Pitch
        I can't find our 2010 stats. Am I looking in the wrong place? goshockers.com only has 2009 and previoous.
        Coach took them off. You can look on MVC-sports and hope that whatever your looking for is good enough to be in the top.

Comment

Took them off? Why? Some of us like to see how the kids are doing individually.

Comment

Not sure

Comment

WOW! KK starts an gives up a bloop single then a 2 run HR in the 1st. We get on the board in the top of 3 with a SS double and a DM single then LM gets on by pitcher error but scores SS. KK leaves game after a leadoff walk an a bloop single. KA comes into pitch and gives up a 3 run HR then a single then a 2 run HR. WOW! Not sure why the pitching change. KA gives up a solo HR to make the score 8-1 with 1 out in the 4th. KK coming back in.

Comment

They're not really gone. The link to them is only gone. I just changed 2009 in the address to 2010 and it comes up.

They'll have to do better than that if they think they can fool us here on SN. :lol:

2010 Wichita State Softball

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                  They're not really gone. The link to them is only gone. I just changed 2009 in the address to 2010 and it comes up.

They'll have to do better than that if they think they can fool us here on SN. :lol:

you rock

Comment

KK re-enters with 2 walks. so shes right back where she started when they pulled her. makes no sense to me. She gives up a single to SS and the runner scores from 2nd??? you got me...9-1 after 4

Comment

Game 1 over Shox lose 9-1

Comment

Originally posted by shoxsoftball

you rock
                        But those stats are only through the Missouri games. They have not been updated for the Oklahoma State, Northern Iowa and Missouri State games.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose
                          Originally posted by shoxsoftball

you rock
                          But those stats are only through the Missouri games. They have not been updated for the Oklahoma State, Northern Iowa and Missouri State games.
                          It sounds like they left the web page up, but aren't updating it.

Comment

Lost the 2nd game 10-2 bringing the Shox losing streak to 7 games. We have won only 1 game in our last 11... Anybody have anything to add?

Comment

The 1st two games of this losing streak were to #3 Missouri. The next 3 were to UNI (3-5), Oklahoma State (0-2) and Missouri State (0-1) so they were at least competitive. Today they simply were not competiitive getting run-ruled twice. Shocks appear to be going nowhere fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X