Lady shocks vs Rutgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady shocks vs Rutgers

How will we fair tonight in the home opener?

I believe the wind is blowing in which is perfect for a rise ball pitcher. Therefore I predict Kolb will throw a shutout and we win 5-0.
    You heard it here first :good:

Comment

Rutgers is one of the also-rans of the Big East where DePaul is the perennial power. Based on our season to this point, it should be a good matchup. :(

Rutgers played in Stillwater over the weekend, losing to Okie State in the finals of the tournament. Other opponents of interest and the scores are Prairie View A&M (12-2), Memphis (2-1), Illinois State (0-4) and Bradley (5-4). Their current record is 7-13. After playing the single game with us today, they play a DH at Missouri State on Thursday.

Because we get to pitch Kasha (I assume), and they just finished five games in three days, we may have a pitching edge that can get us a victory.

Comment

Shocks trailed 0-3 going into the bottom of the 5th.

They put up a 3-spot in the bottom of the 5th to tie the game.

Katie Armagost entered the game in the top of the 6th in relief of Kasha.

After a scoreless top of the 6th the Shockers put up another 3-spot in the bottom of the 6th to go up 6-3.

Katie pitched a 1-2-3 7th to close out the game and pick up the win for the Shocks.

:good:

Comment

The thing we were lacking last year... someone to come in and close the deal. Good job Katie.

Comment

Way to go Katie! Way to go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
            X