top of the bracket is

(1) Illinois St vs. (8) Indiana St / (9) SIU winner
    &
    (4) Bradley vs. (5) UNI

bottom is

(3) Missouri St vs. (6) Wichita St
    &
    (2) Creighton vs. (7) Drake / (10) Evansville winner

hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, but the shockers have won like 8 of 10 or 9 of 11 vs. the bears

what's everyone think?

MSU could certainly beat us, but they sure haven't looked great in the two prior match-ups. They obviously match up better against other Valley teams than against us.

I say we beat MSU and lose in the next game. If the play-in team manages to beat CU, we should win that game, but I don't see that happening and I don't see us beating CU (we match up as poorly against them as MSU does against us).
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

MSU had an impressive 16 point win at UNI on Thursday before dropping a tough 65-64 decision at Bradley.

The Shocks did not play particularly well at Bradley but hung in the game and rallied late in a 3-point loss. They were never in the game in the 19 point loss to UNI.

Depends on which team shows up for the Shockers vs MSU. The Shocks style and athleticism has given MSU trouble in the two prior meetings.

This a classic defense (WSU) vs offense (MSU) matchup.

MSU has 3 very fine players in Garrison, Roberson and Shorter.

I think they get revenge on the Shocks.

I predict the Shocks will be one and done. Hope I'm wrong. I will be rooting for the upset.

Comment

sorry, had to correct the OP - drake moved up to 7 and indiana state fell to 8...can't figure out how to change the poll though

my bad

Comment

Working...
        X