Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does shane dennis do the 'jane' show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does shane dennis do the 'jane' show...

...with a straight face?

i listened the other night...painful...

Didn't hear the show but was at the exhibition game the other day and that was as good as the Shocker women have looked in a long time.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

She really does one of the best coaches' shows around...honest, humorous, and with obvious warmth towards her players, staff, and fans. To me, those qualities aren't painful at all. Maybe you picked up on some other qualities?

Comment

Originally posted by trufan
        She really does one of the best coaches' shows around...honest, humorous, and with obvious warmth towards her players, staff, and fans. To me, those qualities aren't painful at all. Maybe you picked up on some other qualities?
        Thanks, Jane. Good luck this year.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

It's unbelievable how some of you people talk about her. No, she hasn't quite gotten the job done. Last year was brutal and we all know that. The year before and everyone thought that maybe she was on track. But what trufan said is pretty accurate. She's a nice lady who I've enjoyed being around the few times I have. She does care and she's a fairly honest person as far as I've been able to tell. Local media enjoys talking to her and being able to sit down and discuss whatever. She also knows she's on the hot seat. If her team doesn't show much this year she's probably gone.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We don't have the players to get the job done. I think Sub is right about Jane being gone if we don't show much, so I think this is her last year.
            In the fast lane

Comment

I think we will be much improved this year. A healthy Hoyt, and adding Kinder will be a big help. the 6'3" girl from KC looks good, hopefully she develops.

Comment

When I say much improved I mean about a 6th or 7th place finsih in the valley.

Comment

Working...
                X