Lady Shocks at Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Shocks at Missouri State

This single game at 6pm today completes the conference series against the Lady Bears.

we need to win this game :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by shoxsoftball
      we need to win this game :wsu_posters:

Yes, but we gave up 4 in the first and got shutout. 4-0 Bares.

Comment

too bad those juco kids can't play at this level. That is twice Supak has shut us out. Her ERA is 2.01 (1.25 in conference play)
        Hey Moose, what are those black feathers I see hanging out of your mouth? Would it happen to be a little crow?

Comment

Originally posted by Quick Pitch
          too bad those juco kids can't play at this level.
          You continue to blatantly misrepresent my original comments. Therefore, I will not have a conversation with you on this topic until the end of the season, if at all.

Comment

My opinion... Every Shocker team, basketball, baseball, softball, etc... should go hard after the best local players no matter if they are high school or juco.
            Remember when Scott Thompson and Mike Cohen let the local kids get away (Johnnie Murdock, Kent Hill, Val Barnes, and a ton more) our basketball program was about as good as our softball program is now.
            At the same time, Gene was signing Butler kids like Billy Hall and Jerry Stein as well as every good local high school kid and maintained the best baseball program on planet earth.
            I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Working...
            X