• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Shox at Bradley

Dont look now shox up 2-0 going into the top of 7

Shox pull off a shutout win the 1st game 2-0

Comment

Tiffiany pinch hits in the 5th to single home Bobo for her 12th RBI and Kierston hits a solo shot in the ^th for her 5th HR. Kasha scatters 5 hits along with 8Ks and goes the distance.

Comment

Nice win for the Shocks. KK outdueled Ashley Birdsong, Bradley's preseason All-Conference pitcher, with both tossing 5-hitters.

Tiffany Dahlquist drove in the game winner in the 5th with a 2-out single to drive in Breanna Brown who walked to lead off the inning.

Kiersten Dixon provided an insurance run with a home run leading off the 6th.

Nice job by KK. Her second complete game shut-out of the year.

Comment

Your too fast for me Shoxsoftball.

Comment

Well I waited for ya but your post does have a little more detail lol :good:

Comment

Looks like Jamie H. gets the start in the 2nd game of the day. Shox go down 1-2-3 in the top of the 1st

Comment

We're in trouble in the bottom half. Bases loaded with 1 out

Comment

Brianna in to pitch with bases juiced an 1 out she stikes out 1 give up a 2 rbi single and strikes another to end the inning. Shocks down 2 after 1

Comment

Heather leads off with a single couple errors later on the infield and we tie it up.
                    Thats it for my updates im off to work :clap: :goshocks:

Comment

Taking a break from yard work.

Kara Whipper L'Huiller with RBI singles in the 3rd and the 5th puts the Shocks up 4-2.

Brianna with a solid job in the circle in early relief of Jamie.

:goshocks:

Comment

Un effing believable.

Up 4-2 in the last of 7th, 2 outs and 1 on, Shox give up 3 to split the DH.

So depressing.

Comment

Still trying to figure out why Hull is the starting pitcher. Why is it that these kids can pitch 4 or 5 games in a weekend Gold Tournament during the summer, but they can't pitch both games of a double header in college? I say throw Kasha every game! She can handle it.

Comment

I feel for Brianna. She pitched very well after relieving Jamie in the 1st. Just could not get the final out giving up a single, double and single after two were out in the bottom of the 7th.

Unfortunately we have had more than our share of these fall from ahead losses. Enough of them that you wonder if the team is not kind of expecting it now, which is not a good frame of mind to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Quick Pitch
                              Still trying to figure out why Hull is the starting pitcher. Why is it that these kids can pitch 4 or 5 games in a weekend Gold Tournament during the summer, but they can't pitch both games of a double header in college? I say throw Kasha every game! She can handle it.
                              We're waiting on you to figure that out also, so you can 'splain it to the rest of us novices.

What I do know is that when you try something over and over and over with the same results it might be time to think about a change in approach.

Comment

Working...
                              X