Shocks vs UTSA RaodRunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs UTSA RaodRunners

I will be at the Volleyball game in Springfield tonight so I look forward to any reports from those of you who do attend tonights Women's BB game vs a pretty decent Texas-San Antonio squad.

With the VB game now also being televised what was perhaps one of the more interesting home games on this year schedule may not draw near the crowd it otherwise would, which is unfortunate.

Anyway good luck to the Lady Shockers tonight - both in Springfield and in Wichita.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

I'm gonna miss this one as well as I'm officiating a scrimmage for a local school. I'm recording the VB match though to watch when I get home.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

With only the stat tracker to go by, it seems as though the ladies have really fought back tonight and have taken a lead with less than 4 minutes to go.

Comment

Shot under 30% and still won

Comment

I have been so impressed by Lankster already this year, although it is early, and she was awesome in this game.

She shut down Gibbs, a girl that nearly averages a triple double and led her team to the NCAAs last year. She moves her feet really well for a freshman and has great athleticism. Her future with this program is really bright and she is fun to watch.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Looks like the Daria who you were always looking for finally showed up for a game. Hopefully they'll be more of those this year.

Comment

Good to hear about Daria and I agree with TMH about Haleigh. She has been quite impressive so far and looks like she is going to be a very productive player for the Shocks.

Great night to be a Shocker.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Looks like Jaci and Marisah struggled from the field.

Marcy playing well although she needs to cut down on her turnovers.

Nevertheless, any victory for this team is a good victory.

Comment

Working...
                X