Attn: Albright Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Albright Haters

A large number of posters had previously stated that they would not attend women's basketball games as long as Jane was coach.

Now that Jane is gone, it is time to put up or shut up. Come out and support this team and help Jody build this program.

No one has the right to complain about a program if they aren't willing to back it and now there are no excuses not to do so. For all of you that show up game in and game out, I commend you. Any of you that were willing to complain about Jane, but still aren't supporting this team by showing up to the games I have a problem with.

We can do a lot better than 1,600, and the team has worked too hard over the off season to not have Shocker nation show up to support them. :wsu_posters:
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

not a total 'hater', but....

...that challenge is a very good one!

Comment

I've mentioned in the past a couple of long time season ticket holders who refused to attend the last few years because of Jane. Sure enough, they were sitting in the front row of todays game. Hopefully more people will get out and support this team. They're going to have some struggles but they aren't going to ever give up and the future looks bright. Coach Adams is building something here and Shocker Nation is going to be happy.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
      X