The Turn Around Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Turn Around Begins

From my viewpoint Coach Adams has accomplished two important first steps in the turn around of Shocker women's basketball.

Step 1 was to establish a new work ethic standard that will be the foundation of her program. It might have cost her a couple of players, but so be it.

Step 2 was to establish that she could recruit better talent into the program. Today's signing class sounds like it may fit the bill to accomplish this step.

Here is the write up in Paul Suellentrop's Shockwave Blog:

:goshocks:

Here is the write up at goShockers.com regarding this year's recruiting class:

WICHITA -- First-year head coach Jody Adams has announced the signing of four student-athletes to National Letters of Intent to play women's basketball at Wichita State as the fall signing period began today.

Overall, this is the best class that I have seen in my experience as a head coach and as an assistant at this level for the last eight years. Their future in this program is very bright.
    :D :good: :D

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      Here is the write up at goShockers.com regarding this year's recruiting class:

WICHITA -- First-year head coach Jody Adams has announced the signing of four student-athletes to National Letters of Intent to play women's basketball at Wichita State as the fall signing period began today.

Overall, this is the best class that I have seen in my experience as a head coach and as an assistant at this level for the last eight years. Their future in this program is very bright.
      :D :good: :D
      not too shabby for her first go around as the lady shox head coach
      :yahoo: :goshocks:
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Adding to the glamour of this year's class ...

Premier Basketball Report named Jazimen Gordon it's national No. 24 player and No. 5 forward for the class of 2009.

PBR covers more than 60 tournaments and does evaluations of more than 500 players in those tournaments.

One caveat: They don't rate players they haven't seen.

The Standard InGrassroots Basketball The Premier Basketball Report We Will Help You Win Overview Premier Basketball is a basketball tournament, player evaluation, and recruiting service that helps connect girls basketball players with college coaches from around the country through events and exposure opportunities. We have combined our basketball evaluation expertise with a state-of-the-art website and…
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
        X