Women's hoops: Top recruiting class in the MVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's hoops: Top recruiting class in the MVC

I would bet that in addition to the "no football" pitch, Coach Adams is showing off the huge volleyball crowds to say, "When we start winning, we'll have crazy crowds."
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

That is encouraging

Comment

This is a sign of a good coach. The first year, they pretty well have to take what they got, but the second year is the chance to bring in better recruits, and it sounds like she is doing that.

This sounds like a coach that is all business.

I still want to see what she can do with this year's players though.

Comment

Re: Women's hoops: Top recruiting class in the MVC

Originally posted by Wuzee
        http://www.kansas.com/250/story/581995.html

I would bet that in addition to the "no football" pitch, Coach Adams is showing off the huge volleyball crowds to say, "When we start winning, we'll have crazy crowds."
        The number 1 pitch may have been "If you come, you will play".

Sounds like a good "1st" recruiting class for Jody. Stack a couple of more on top of that and were competitive in the MVC when this class are juniors.

I'm also interested to see what Jody can do with this year's somewhat depleted roster. I'm not expecting a whole lot, so for me the bar is not set very high. Any signs of improvement in play and competitiveness will be welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X