No announcement yet.

Looking for a new Assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc, it's been three days since your last post on this thread. Please put an end to this madness. :clap:
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Rip',

Sorry I can't. I probably started something I shouldn't have and until there is a release in the media I am going to say nothing on this subject. Perhaps later when it is all said and done we can go into more detail. It was not my intention to leave anybody hanging here....I honestly thought it would be done by now. As you can tell, this isn't the first time I've been wrong and I'm certain it won't be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Rip',

Sorry I can't. I probably started something I shouldn't have and until there is a release in the media I am going to say nothing on this subject. Perhaps later when it is all said and done we can go into more detail. It was not my intention to leave anybody hanging here....I honestly thought it would be done by now. As you can tell, this isn't the first time I've been wrong and I'm certain it won't be the last.
        Could this be it? 8)

WICHITA - Fifth-year head coach Jane Albright has announced the completion of her staff today with the addition of former Florida A&M men's basketball coach Mike Gillespie, Jr., as assistant coach and former Lafayette College player Brianne Welte as Director of Operations to the women's basketball staff at Wichita State.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Mike Jr. sounds like a decent enough of a hire. Hopefully, he is not too tarnished by Mike Sr.'s exploits.

I suppose it would not be fair to Jr. to project his Dad's behaviour on to him.

Comment

I am thrilled to offer a mea culpa. I became afraid that my assumption of the information I had gathered might be pointed in the wrong direction over the weekend. I chose to assume the worst, not knowing of the son.

I should never have thought for a moment that our program would have hired Sr. My apologies to everyone for starting this thread.

Comment

Doc, you are often a source of important information. If you were right EVERY TIME, how could the rest of us mere mortals hold our heads up? ;-) I'm sure this thread was intended to show us that you are human after all. :D
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I agree with SF316 thank you for the timely insight and please continue to provide your thoughts & comments. Your insight is GREATLY appreciated!

Go Shocks!!!!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                X