No announcement yet.

New signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope we have signed some good players. Now that Vathauer has left we are down to 10 players

Comment

Here it is Mid-August, and if the 3 recruits have enrolled in summer school, we should have some word on them. (and if they aren't enrolled, why aren't they, the boys do it).

Someone needs to clue Jody in on how to 'leak' information out ... LOL

I am not convinced that conditioning is going to do much more than it has in the past. Combined with a new system, it can make some difference, but I think recruiting better will make more of a difference.

Comment

Conditioning was never that good no matter how much Jane talked about it.

And it's possible that the JUCO recruits had to finish up some summer classes and won't have any classes until the fall semester starts. That's when you'll hear some news.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Conditioning

I went to a WSU VB set of practice games last fall & ended up sitting next to one of the team parents. Thd Dad told me that the WSU VB team typically practiced about twice as much as the women's basketball team did. I'm pretty well convinced the basketball team wasn't in very good shape. I never cud figure out why Jane played the whole roster in nearly every game.

Comment

Why is everyone unwilling to let us know who the new faces on the team are. We know what all we are losing. Doesn't this coach want some excitement to be forming or does she want a crowd of a 1000 show up. She is about the opposite of Marshall as it gets. She needs to show some enthusiasm

Comment

I think she is enthusiastic, but plays her cards close to the vest, or at least she is in the current situation, until she decides it is time to play them.

It would be nice though to get a little more info about the team she is preparing for the upcoming season.

Comment

Working...
              X