Former Women's Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Women's Staff

:posterwsu: Does anyone know any updates on the former coaches? Did they hook on anywhere?

Re: Former Women's Staff

Originally posted by ScottyC24
    :posterwsu: Does anyone know any updates on the former coaches? Did they hook on anywhere?
    I sure hope they're not hooking anywhere.
    SFL is back!

Comment

I have heard that Erica has hooked on at a school in Texas and Gillipsie might end up in Florida. JA taking a year off then planning on resuming her coaching career.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
        I have heard that Erica has hooked on at a school in Texas and Gillipsie might end up in Florida. JA taking a year off then planning on resuming her coaching career.
        Erica is at North Texas.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I got my own question answered. Ran in to a few of the players at dinner last night. You were right. Erica is at North Texas and Gillespie has taken an asst coaching job at the Univ. of Miami. Quite a jump from a bad Valley team?!?! No word on Kami yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyC24
            I got my own question answered. Ran in to a few of the players at dinner last night. You were right. Erica is at North Texas and Gillespie has taken an asst coaching job at the Univ. of Miami. Quite a jump from a bad Valley team?!?! No word on Kami yet.
            I hadn't heard about Gillespie. Thanks for the info.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

How about Tim Walton, he's on the verge of getting Florida's softball team to their very first CWS appearance in his third year at that program. Sure do miss him. But hey, that's what being a mid-major is; a stepping stone to BCS programs.

Comment

Walton does have Florida in the College World Series and should be the #1 seed at 67-3.
                Assistant coach / Pitching coach Jen Jaime is at Florida with him.
                I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Working...
                X