Softball vs UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softball vs UNI

I took the family and friends to the DH yesterday.

It's too late this year but if you get a chance try and take in at least one game next season. If you haven't been to Wilkins Stadium you really do not know what you are missing.

What is becoming a bad habit for the ladies, they win game 1 and lose the second to a team that doesn't belong on the same field.

It is stunning that this club has a winning record against the top half of the league and a losing record against the bottom of it.

I realize it's not fair to draw conclusions from a very small sample, but from the little bit I've seen of the team, they do not seem to be terribly focused on the job at hand.

I realize there is a difference in the gender sports but I subscribe to the theory that if we are going to put "Wichita State" across the chest, then we damn sure are going to compete like it.

This seems a little closer to an activity than it does a competition and it is a little dissappointing.

They have the talent to win the league or the Valley tourney, but I have no doubt they will not.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Great Observation WU!!!!!! But who is responsible for creating that atmosphere?

Comment

Working...
    X