Assistance Strength Coach Adam Ringler Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance Strength Coach Adam Ringler Leaving

Sounds like ASCAR took a job at Colorado to work with womens basketball and volleyball. Good luck to Coath Ringler!!
    Last edited by Half Brother Dan; August 26, 2017, 02:21 PM.
    "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Looks like Adam Ringler's replacement has been hired.

WICHITA, Kan. - Zach Margolis has joined the Wichita State strength and conditioning staff as the assistant strength and conditioning coach it was announced Friday morning.

Welcome to Shocker Nation Coach Margolis.

Comment

Here is his twitter. How lucky he is to be able to learn from one of the greatest minds the weight training world has had! Hopefully he'll soak up like a sponge all the information and wisdom that SCKR will provide him. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

"You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

Looks like Coach Zach may practice what he preaches:

Comment

I hope his athletes won't skip leg day too......

Comment

In addition to a new strenght coach the Shocker WBB team and the Shocker Spirit Squad are a new trainer, Lindsay Luinstra.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Lindsay has a degree in Exercise Science and a degree in Athleitc Trainiing from Wichita State. She is now working on her doctorate through the University of Idaho.

I assume Luinstra is her married name but that name will be familiar to many Shocker fans. Brian Luinstra was a very well-liked assistant trainer under Tom Vandersee at Wiichita State from 1994-1999. He then moved on to Oklahoma State where, tragicallly, he was killed in a plane crash in January 2001.

I have no idea if Lindsay's husband, Justin, is related in any way to Brian. I kind of doubt it since it was not mentioned.

In any case, Lindsay looks like she is building a very impressive resume and will be a very find addition to the Shocker family.

Comment

Lady Shocks basketball team getting after it in the strenght and conditioning center:

Comment

Working...
              X