No announcement yet.

Coaching staff announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the other key with a school not releasing someone is they burn the scholarship too. Not only does it prevent the player from not playing D1, but it prevents another player as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
      And the other key with a school not releasing someone is they burn the scholarship too. Not only does it prevent the player from not playing D1, but it prevents another player as well.
      Good point. I guess with the higher limit of 15 scholarships in the Women's game they can afford to occassionally take a hard line stance about releasing a player or it could just be another sign the the SIU head coach is not a very likable person.

Comment

Dana has signed to play next season at Georgia State.

Comment

See, just the mention of a football program starting grabs a recruit from our own backyard.

:)

Comment

We were never in the picture.

Comment

ShockerLady--I am curious...what makes you say we were never in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by trufan
                ShockerLady--I am curious...what makes you say we were never in the picture?
                I too am curious, since everything I have heard would say otherwise. I'm certainly not saying that you are wrong, but I am curious about your reasons for your statement.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Hopefully this doesn't come across as arrogant or whatever....but it's quite simple - call her highschool coach or the JUCO and ask.

However, if that simple response doesn't suffice, read the article below. We were never in the top 3...in fact Emporia State had a better shot.

Mad - the only reason for my statement was to clear up rumors and such.

Notice to all subscribers:  The Pratt Tribune website has become part of the The Tri-County Tribune.  Please visit our new website at www.tricountytribune.news Your existing subscription and online account will remain the same for the Tri-County Tribune website Continue to the new Home Page

I was reading ESPN today and saw that one of the old assistants is now Head Coach at Colorado State:

Is this the same school that Tad (Turgeon's old assistant) went to?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Lady
                    Hopefully this doesn't come across as arrogant or whatever....but it's quite simple - call her highschool coach or the JUCO and ask.

However, if that simple response doesn't suffice, read the article below. We were never in the top 3...in fact Emporia State had a better shot.

Mad - the only reason for my statement was to clear up rumors and such.

Notice to all subscribers:  The Pratt Tribune website has become part of the The Tri-County Tribune.  Please visit our new website at www.tricountytribune.news Your existing subscription and online account will remain the same for the Tri-County Tribune website Continue to the new Home Page

I was reading ESPN today and saw that one of the old assistants is now Head Coach at Colorado State:

Is this the same school that Tad (Turgeon's old assistant) went to?
                    I wasn't questioning your motives, etc. I was just curious about your sources. Thanks for posting the Pratt article.

BTW, to answer your question Boyle is at Northern Colorado, not Colorado State.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Thats right...I get CSU and NCU confused.

No problem. When I read "reasons for your statement" I just wanted to answer the question.

Have a good night.

Comment

Someone needs to tell Jody that she needs to leak a little information now and then, so the fans can have something to get excited about.

Comment

Working...
                        X