welcome, coach!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome, coach!!!

...while i obviously was a strong littell supporter, i really like this hire, and i 'm excited about her energy! should be a fun ride!!

p.s.GO TO WORK ON TIFFANY BIAS!!!!!

I hope Tiffany is better than the few times I've seen her. I'm sure she is as I've heard a number of people talk pretty highly of her including my brother.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

She was just a sophomore this season, correct?

Comment

Correct.
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I have heard she is headed to Collegiate next year to increase her "viewability" from colleges. It appears that Central is losing a lot of upper classmen and her parents what to move her for a better supporting cast.

Comment

Why would she take a step down to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hovpen
              Why would she take a step down to do that?
              Good question
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I don't think she's really considering WSU. From what I've heard Oklahoma State and Mizzou are both looking strongly at her.

Comment

her dad used to coach at collegiate, but i've heard she's looking at heights...don't know how true, but she CAN play....

Comment

Molly I think you are on. Sources close to the Central program say she WON'T go to Collegiate. If she goes anywhere, she would go to heights. My source seems to think Dad is the driving factor and that he is happy with Stana Jefferson.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about the 3rd assistant and DOBO positions being filled?

I've heard some rumors, but nothing substantial that is worth posting at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by mvc champs
                        Molly I think you are on. Sources close to the Central program say she WON'T go to Collegiate. If she goes anywhere, she would go to heights. My source seems to think Dad is the driving factor and that he is happy with Stana Jefferson.
                        That's the same Stana that was under Darryl Smith....correct? I can't remember if she got married (Stana Bittel) or not but I recall a Stana working under him as an assistant and then going to coach HS.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUfan1975
                          Has anyone heard anything about the 3rd assistant and DOBO positions being filled?

I've heard some rumors, but nothing substantial that is worth posting at this point.
                          The third assistant (who will be a woman because Jody said "she") is known to Jody, but is yet to be announced. Obviously if the reason it is yet to be announced is that the coach is on a team still in the NCAA's, we probably wouldn't find out until the team the coach is on is eliminated.

I don't know anything about the DOBO situation.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Same Stana. She is an excellent coach. I don't really think that Tiffany will go anywhere. She is going to be the focus at Central for the next two years. She is under a coach that has been an assistant at the D1 level. While her supporting cast might not be excellent, she is going to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                              her dad used to coach at collegiate, but i've heard she's looking at heights...don't know how true, but she CAN play....
                              That was correct she is looking at Heights, I got my schools mixed up when I posted before. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                              X