SIU's Coach-Players Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU's Coach-Players Relationships

The SIU players are complaining about their coach. Coach Adams is given credit for being a buffer when she was there.
    In the fast lane

Wow that's terrible. I'd take Jane's record any day over that kind of demeaning atmosphere.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Reading http://www.salukitalk.net/st/viewtop...97f9888f61e4a4 makes me think SIU needs a new WBB coach and a new AD.

"This is an interesting quote. When Dana Olsen left the program, she called Mario to talk to him. He left her a voicemail that said that it would be pointless to talk because it didn't matter what she had to say, he was always going to defend his coach. And yes, I have first-hand knowledge of the situation."

"why do i get the feeling this first wave of information is the PG rated version and the really meaty stuff was left out. and by going past mario, maybe he was involved in some way? maybe he turned a deaf ear at first? i dunno. i bet we find out and it gets messy."
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Oh, but some of this, not all, by any means, does look familiar to our WSU players................they too were manipulated by degradation and into silence, confused by remarks and sent mixed signals, and led to believe going to a higher level would be absolutely fruitless.

Comment

I know Dana tore the Jayhawk apart this year and would be a good add if SIU would release her to go to WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Hovpen
            I know Dana tore the Jayhawk apart this year and would be a good add if SIU would release her to go to WSU.
            Why would they need to release her? After being gone a year I don't think they have any influence.

Or is that so she wouldn't lose a year of eligibility if she were to come to Wichita?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              Originally posted by Hovpen
              Why would they need to release her? After being gone a year I don't think they have any influence.

Or is that so she wouldn't lose a year of eligibility if she were to come to Wichita?
              Since it has been brought up, I have very good reason to believe that Jane had been recruiting her (and felt good about the chances of her coming next year), and given Adam's relationship with her and the fact that she has already mentioned the possibility of adding a JUCO post, I would say the chances that we will see Dana in a shocker uniform are decently high.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:05 pm By: dawgbytes on salukitalk
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DE was interviewed for about 10 minutes this morning on local radio, and quite frankly, did not have much to say, other than the fact that she was not doing too well. She mentioned that Jody Adams probably had a lot to do with her players following her here from UMKC, which I found to be a bit of an odd statement. Did not confirm nor deny anything, said that she expected "D1" results from her players.

Somethings gotta give here.

Comment

Working...
                X