Shocker WBB v Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker WBB v Missouri

Wow! Nobody was willing to start a thread for this game. I'm trying to decide if that says anything or not.

At any rate, here is Taylor's game article.

Right?! Ladies played hard but were vastly undermanned and the height in the post beat us. One thing far as an adjustment goin forward to me, i say instead of starting number 14 (the shooter from Croatia) we need to play number 23 (taquandra mike) way more. Her and number 25 (jalessa chapel) caused alot of havoc getting steals and turn overs. We need that until December comes and all our ladies are healthy and eligible. We were playing an 7 to 8 man rotation against a team that had a full roster.

Comment

Taquandra Mike blew several defensive assignments in the first home game so I think she still needs to earn Jody's confidence. Jaleesa looks lost offensively right now. She hit 1 desperation 3 last night that never cleared 11 foot. Our 3 returning players with time are accounting for almost no offense. Not sure what Rangie offers on that end but we can use the extra body only playing 7-8 players.

Comment

Working...
      X