Shocker WBB at Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker WBB at Creighton

This game with a noon start time can be seen here.

I'm afraid we're in for a real beating today. I do think Jody will get this team playing well by the end of the year and I think they will finish better than 5th in conference.

But this is a decent if not good CU team, with a POY and a star freshman. I just think they'll be too much, at home, for our girls. Love to be wrong though!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
      This game with a noon start time can be seen here.
      Can anyone get this to work? I'm struggling with any feed at all...audio or video.

Shocks at least off to a decent start leading 7-6.

Comment

14-13 Shocks after 1.

I still think when sCUm learns that Fr. Audrey Faber needs to play 32+ minutes/game we're going to get run, but I like the start.

Comment

Forgot WBB went to quarters. Decent start, 19-16. End of the day, regardless of outcome, creighton can still suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Can anyone get this to work? I'm struggling with any feed at all...audio or video.

Shocks at least off to a decent start leading 7-6.
            First try loaded perfectly for me. WSU leading 21-20 with 7 mins left in the half
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

26-20. Pacar is 3-3 from 3PT.

Comment

Marija Pacar is lighting it up from 3.

3-3, 9 points to lead all scorers. 26-20 Shocks approaching half time.

@Cdizzle: beat me to the punch!

Comment

Down to 27-26. Couple of rushed shots and missed box outs or we would have a larger lead. I think these Shocker girls may be better than expected.

Comment

28-27 at the half Shockers up

Comment

28-27 WSU at the half. 2-6 from the line. Good showing against sCUm so far. Bjs picked 4th in the least, a 2 team league last season.

Comment

How does a team shoot 48% with only 3 TOs over 20 minutes and still only score 28 points?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          How does a team shoot 48% with only 3 TOs over 20 minutes and still only score 28 points?
                          Don't tell the NCAA, but it turns out that a 30 second shot clock doesn't guarantee high scoring if two teams decide to consistently use most of that shot clock.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

And CU goes on a big run to take a 38-30 lead midway through the 3rd quarter.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Ugly start to the second half. Down 8 quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X