Women's Track Signee's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Track Signee's

I know they struggled indoor this year but it appears the women's track team has some big-time help coming next year ...

WICHITA, Kan. - Head track and field coach Steve Rainbolt announced today the signing of eight student-athletes to National Letters of Intent for the 2008-09 athletic season. The group of five females and three males is headlined by Kansas state record-holder Audacia Moore and five-time state champion Emily Ballock.

Audacia Moore is the fastest girl in Kansas history in the 100! Great job getting her! She should be fun to watch!

Looks like a lot of help to me. Almost every one of their PRs would have scored points in the Valley Outdoors last season so I would expect a big boost from this group, which is exciting.

On a similar note, I remember signing a sprinter, I think out of Texas that was supposed to be a real speed merchant but I don't remember his name and I did not see any results in the indoors that had me thinking "man this guy can really motor"......

Can anyone help me out or am I simply hallucinating?

Comment

Wu, I recall he was from Texas. We have three sophomore sprinters on the roster from Richardson HS in Texas. The only one that I think it could be is Stephon Simmons.

Comment

Working...
      X