Juco players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juco players

Took in a few Jayhawk game this week against Labette and Butler. Not sure if we are recruiting any of these kids but there were a few that really stood out. Labette had a nice pitcher that didn't throw very hard but the Jayhawks really struggled to hit her. I would call her a junk baller.
    Butler had a pitcher that threw really hard, definitely harder than any of the KU pitchers. They also had a center fielder with one of the best arms I have seen. Coach B should take a look.
    As for the Jayhawks, their pitching is not overly impressive but they have some big bats. They actually look a lot like the Shox. Can't wait for that Jay/Shocks matchup this spring.

I've heard that Coach B isn't particularly interested in JUCO transfers. Especially from Butler. I think there is some bad blood there. I have heard that she doesn't feel that they
    are developed enough when they finish their two years at Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by luvthoseshox View Post
      Especially from Butler. I think there is some bad blood there.
      I believe Katie originally signed with Butler and then was a late signee with the Shocks. There goes Butler's chance for a National Championship? I don't think Butler will be playing any fall ball here anytime soon.

Comment

Cassidy Kelsheimer originally verballed with Butler but then was asked by the Shockers to come for a visit. They were very childish and angry about the whole thing. Like how dare someone want to choose a Division I school over them. They are a little out of touch with reality in my opinion and obviously don't have these teenage girls best interests at heart.

Comment

Working...
        X