No announcement yet.

Shocker defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cannot have a head coach of a women's basketball team hang out at Michelles on a regular basis.

I'm not sayin......I'm just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      You cannot have a head coach of a women's basketball team hang out at Michelles on a regular basis.

I'm not sayin......I'm just sayin.
      I understand his desire to be closer to the beach, but, but :whistle:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Recruiting???

Comment

Well, pole dancing is a form of aerobics. Maybe he was there getting conditioning ideas for his team, Doc.
          Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Seems to me, that the only reason we are halfway competing in some games in because of Kiki Stephens.

Comment

I like Coach Smith, I hope Jane can right the ship if she is back next season.

Go Shocks!!!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
                Well, pole dancing is a form of aerobics. Maybe he was there getting conditioning ideas for his team, Doc.
                ... oh, I'll bet he was there looking for some "passion." :D

SFL is back!

Comment

Well, if it IS true that Smith was hanging out at Michelle's, then Shous could have had a conversation with him about his "choices". However, Shous was probably afraid to do this so instead fired him. Shous and Smith are polar opposites as far as personality types go. Think the Fonz (Smith) vs. Richie Cunningham (JS). If Richie ever had a tough question to ask the Fonz, he would avoid it like the plague!

Moving on, I must again pose the questions:

Who supposedly saw Smith at Michelle's? What were THEY doing there? What was Smith doing there?

Was Smith meeting with a booster or a potential booster? Was he meeting someone there for another business purpose at their request?

From what I've heard, it's hearsay.

His car being parked there (if it was there) does not mean guilt. How do we know his car didn't break down right in front of Michelle's and he pushed it into the parking lot to get it off the road?

If he's guilty, he's guilty. Without proof....It's all hearsay. Like we've all heard "no body, no crime".

What we DO know is that the Smith Era had more booster money, better attendance (more money again), and a winning record.

Maybe Albright should hang out at Michelle's? :D

At any rate, it's time for JS to pull that trigger!!!

Comment

"no body, no crime".

Except you can be convicted without a body. Maybe not in Aruba but you can here.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Maybe you should be on the prosecuting side against Drew Peterson!

Let me rephrase "no body, no crime".

If there is no body, AND no evidence, then there has been no crime; i.e., in the case we're discussing, hearsay is just what it is.

Thanks for catching me on that.

************************************************** ***********

If the girls play like they did the last two games, they should be able to compete and possibly win agains UNI on Thursday!

Thursday, March 13

Game One: No. 8 Bradley (12-17, 6-12) v. No. 9 Southern Illinois (9-19, 5-13)
                      Game Two: No. 7 UNI (12-17, 8-10) v. No. 10 Wichita State (9-21, 3-15)

:clap: GO GIRLS!!!!

Comment

:clap:
                        Let's hope the Lady shockers can make a little noise at the tournament. Much improved play over last 2 games, but too little too late. Last two games were winnable, point is still major issue for this team. Hope they are recruiting for the 1 guard spot.

Comment

We should be competitive against UNI Thursday, but if continue to score in the low to mid-50's as we have over the last 8 games, it will be very difficult to win IMHO.

Comment

I agree we must score higher than low 50's to win and be competitive. I noticed in stats from sat game drake from 3pt 4-11 wichita from 3pt 1-3. Have to take more 3's to open lane.

Comment

Good Post, WSUFAN1975

Comment

Originally posted by WSUfan1975
                                Maybe you should be on the prosecuting side against Drew Peterson!

Let me rephrase "no body, no crime".

If there is no body, AND no evidence, then there has been no crime; i.e., in the case we're discussing, hearsay is just what it is.

Thanks for catching me on that.

************************************************** ***********

If the girls play like they did the last two games, they should be able to compete and possibly win agains UNI on Thursday!

Thursday, March 13

Game One: No. 8 Bradley (12-17, 6-12) v. No. 9 Southern Illinois (9-19, 5-13)
                                Game Two: No. 7 UNI (12-17, 8-10) v. No. 10 Wichita State (9-21, 3-15)

:clap: GO GIRLS!!!!
                                I do what I can :D
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X