Kaci Bailey New WBB Assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaci Bailey New WBB Assistant

So, any discussion on this hire? Seems like she should be coming into Adam's program with eyes wide open.

If this topic is elsewhere, please delete. I saw Royal's post about a new coach in a topic of a local player backing out coming to WSU.

Sorry, I forgot to post the link.
    Last edited by ShockTalk; July 20, 2015, 09:15 PM.

She played for Adams 2 years at SIU. She probably agrees with how Adams treats players. I don't.

Adams hired an "insider" who knows how she works and is willing to endorse it to get a job. Not surprising that local recruits who are aware of the situatoion in WBB are decommiting.

May as well pay the $500,000 now. The number isn't going to get smaller. May as well move the person who gave her a $500K buyout out of their position. Oh, yeah, that's already happening. Giving Adams a $500K buyout is on a par with KSU's AD giving Ron Prince a huge buyout.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      She played for Adams 2 years at SIU.
      And played for Dana 3 years.

She probably agrees with how Adams treats players. I don't.

Adams hired an "insider" who knows how she works and is willing to endorse it to get a job.
      As the bulk of supporters have been those within Adam's coaching tree, as is Kaci, thus my comment "eyes wide open". If they don't agree with such tactics, they are willing to sell out to get ahead, IMO. I think we saw that with a recent former WSU player who changed her position 180 degrees to get into coaching.

Not surprising that local recruits who are aware of the situation in WBB are de-commiting.
      Has there been more than one?

May as well pay the $500,000 now. The number isn't going to get smaller. May as well move the person who gave her a $500K buyout out of their position. Oh, yeah, that's already happening. Giving Adams a $500K buyout is on a par with KSU's AD giving Ron Prince a huge buyout.
      Unfortunately, the buyout is just part of his failing.

Comment

Working...
      X