Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers vs Oklahoma State (Softball)

Shocks home opener.

Katie McGeeney with a 2-run single in the Bottom of the 2nd puts the Shocks on the board.

Shocks still threatening with runners on 2nd and 3rd with one out.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Shocks add a 5-spot in the bottom of the 4th and lead 7-0 after 4.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Looks like another BCS team going to get beat by the shockers good job ladys
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Shocks close out the Cowgirls 7-0 behind a complete game 2-hit shutout by Senior Ashley Bright.

Ashley is from Oklahoma City (via Cowley County CC) so I'm sure this was a big thrill for her. Not sure the Cowgirls will share that sentiment though.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

It is always great to be Zero State in anything!

Nice job ladies!

Comment

Great job ladies! Keep up the great effort!

Comment

Oklahoma State actually tried very hard to sign Ashley Bright when she was at Cowley, but they wanted her to come in at the semester break of her soph year.
              Also another little tid bit that I heard about this game, OSU coach Rich Weligman called Pooch and said that they were running late due to kids needing to stay in class. Rich said that they would not need much warm up time since they would be late. Come to find out, OSU got to Wichita early and went over to the Mustang Academy to practice indoors before showing up at WSU.
              Nice try Rich... how did that work out for ya?
              Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Working...
              X