Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Heights coach to coach at Pitt-State.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Heights coach to coach at Pitt-State.

I didn't know where to put this. Thought this might interest fellow Wichitans. http://www.pittstategorillas.com/rel...WBB040507.html

next coach?

look for chance lindley.

Comment

Lindley's background at Colligiate may hurt his chances as a head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride
        Lindley's background at Colligiate may hurt his chances as a head coach.
        Why? I haven't paid any attention, but why would coaching at Collegiate hurt your chances of coaching at Heights?

Comment

I thought you meant at Barton. He was rumored to have inappropriate relations with a girl on his team at Collegiate.

Comment

Heights coach now will not leave for at least another year with the talent he has coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride
              Heights coach now will not leave for at least another year with the talent he has coming back.
              Former coach from Heights via Barton is the one right? Current heights coach isn't leaving. No.

Comment

Yeah you are right. Do you understand why I question Lindley's ablility to coach at a higher level?

Comment

I got confused. I was thinking that it was Heights who had an opening. He won't coach at Barton.

Did he even play college ball for 4 years?

Comment

Not sure, but he went to Sunrise High for an extra year to determine where he wanted to go to college. He was all everything at Sunrise from what I was told.

Comment

I remember something about Friends after Sunrise, but nothing after his first couple of years.

Comment

He did well at Sunrise. I saw him play in the T-Bird Classic one year. He put up around 25 on Circle but his team lost by about 20 as well. The guy could shoot but not a whole lot else. They just ran him off 3 screens every trip down the court to get him a shot.

I've heard he's not the best character guy around. I feel sorry for his wife. She's really pretty cool and could probably do better.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He didn't fair well at FU, and got an extra year in high school. So he was probably 19 playing against 16-17 year olds.

Comment

Working...
                          X