No announcement yet.

Val Siemens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official......welcome to WSU Val!!!!

Former Circle High School all-state guard Val Siemens will transfer to Wichita State to play women's basketball for the Shockers head coach Jane Albright announced today.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771
      It's official......welcome to WSU Val!!!!

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&ATCLID=882403
      Yes, welcome Val!

P.S. I like the new (I assume that it's new) women's basketball logo... a very nice design.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Shocker fans are gonna like her!
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          Shocker fans are gonna like her!
          I know that I already do!
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
            Why is it that women's players come from smaller schools and no one ever says anything about their abilities, yet when a guy comes from one, it's the biggest mistake ever?
            I thought you were talking about 1A Caldwell High School. We got a terrible player from Caldwell High. What is her name?
            .................................................. .................................
            Oh yeah. Sara Lungren. (Future MVC POY :good: )
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
              Originally posted by rrshock
              Why is it that women's players come from smaller schools and no one ever says anything about their abilities, yet when a guy comes from one, it's the biggest mistake ever?
              I thought you were talking about 1A Caldwell High School. We got a terrible player from Caldwell High. What is her name?
              .................................................. .................................
              Oh yeah. Sara Lungren. (Future MVC POY :good: )
              There's her too. Volleyball doesn't seem to matter much with where they came from. But small school ball in KS has produced as much talent, if not more, than the big schools when it comes to women's bball. Just ask Deb Patterson up in Manhattan.

Comment

Working...
              X