WBB Season Tix worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBB Season Tix worth it?

I'd be buying 3 in general admission for $162. I've always been a fan of men's BB but never watched much WBB. Worth a purchase?
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
    I'd be buying 3 in general admission for $162. I've always been a fan of men's BB but never watched much WBB. Worth a purchase?
    Two time defending MVC Champs are worth watching. They play hard.

Comment

Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach View Post
      Two time defending MVC Champs are worth watching. They play hard.
      Another question then, could I buy season tickets after the exhibition? Also will some $60 lower bowl still be available?
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

They have been running specials off and on for $30 dollar season tickets. We renewed our group of 6 for about the 10th year running. Plus we she 4 in Shocker Rockers which for $25 gets them a shirt and admission to all games as well. Even at that price it's still only a few bucks a game so definitely worth it. Our women play at a very high level.

Comment

Another question then, could I buy season tickets after the exhibition? Also will some $60 lower bowl still be available?
          There are always plenty of reserved seat lower bowl available to buy in the season ticket area.

Comment

You really are the only one that can answer whether or not that purchase is of value to you. The women's game is a totally different animal than the men's game but can still be entertaining. If you go in expecting the same product the men provide you will probably be disappointed. If you understand it is similar but different and accept that you can really enjoy yourself.

Personally, I think watching Alex Harden finish out her Shocker career alone is worth the price this year. Alex is probably the finest all-around female player to don the Shocker yellow and black. At times these Shocker women will simply overwhelm their opponents with their defensive tenacity and that, together with the offense it creates, can be pretty impressive. At times they will probably frustrate you. Come to think of it, so do the men.

And remember that financially the Men's BB program carries the load for the WSU athletic program. So every $1 you spend on other sports is $1 less that we need to pull from the bell cow. So, in effect, you are supporting Men's BB when you buy those tickets.

Be sure to ask if any of the $30 GA season tickets remain available. They were only selling 30 sets of these season tickets and its been 3 weeks since this was announced but doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
              There are always plenty of reserved seat lower bowl available to buy in the season ticket area.
              That's true. Also, I believe that there are only two lower bowl sections on each side of the court that is reserved seating. So even if you buy GA tickets you can get a great seat.

Comment

Working...
              X