Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014/15 Shocker Tennis

Shocker Tennis on the tennis channel tonight at 9 PM Central:

@TonyMinnis1: Tune into the Tennis Channel tonight at 10:00 pm est for a new addition of Inside College Tennis featuring the Wichita State Shockers
    08/23/2014

@TonyMinnis1: Watch Inside College Tennis Saturday August 23rd at 10:00pm est and see what makes the Witchita State tennis programs tick. 08/22/2014
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

The 'like' and 'thanks' is also for the "SHOCKER ROWING" tag at the bottom; another outstanding Vimeo production. Two thumbs way up! Just a thought; you might think about posting this video in the basketball forum where more people would see it. It may have already been posted and I missed it?
    Last edited by WstateU; August 23, 2014, 10:41 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      The 'like' and 'thanks' is also for the "SHOCKER BOWLING" tag at the bottom; another outstanding Vimeo production. Two thumbs way up! Just a thought; you might think about posting this video in the basketball forum where more people would see it. It may have already been posted and I missed it?
      Speaking of Shocker Bowling did the bowling facilities get a nice upgrade or facelift as part of the RSC remodel and expansion?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        The 'like' and 'thanks' is also for the "SHOCKER BOWLING" tag at the bottom; another outstanding Vimeo production. Two thumbs way up! Just a thought; you might think about posting this video in the basketball forum where more people would see it. It may have already been posted and I missed it?
        Did you say BOWLING tag??

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Speaking of Shocker Bowling did the bowling facilities get a nice upgrade or facelift as part of the RSC remodel and expansion?
          "The renovated wRECk Center and bowling lanes will reopen on Sept. 3."

http://m.thesunflower.com/mobile/new...9bb30f31a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            Did you say BOWLING tag??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1612[/ATTACH]
            It's official... I'm losing it! :p

Comment

Did anyone see the Shocker Tennis feature on the tennis channel? If so, would you mind sharing a report?

Comment

Slides 12 and 13 are pics of the renovated bowling lanes at RSC.

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/g...lery&img_no=12

Comment

Very nice all the way through.

Comment

@wsu:WomensTennis: Catch a rerun of Wichita State's Inside College Tennis on @TennisChannel today at 3PM Central.
                    08/24/2014

Comment

I saw one of the ladies practicing today and it was scorching hot out. She was good lookin' too! I could become a Tennis fan. :)
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Very nice all the way through.
                        I finally found some time to watch the special last night; totally impressed with both men's and women's tennis coaches and teams.

Former LSU Women's coach Tony Minnis does a great job with the interviews. Click on the 'Shocker State Open' link for a small taste of the program; I'll see if I can locate the entire 1 hour video on-line. Definitely worth seeing. More great publicity for WSU.

This is "Inside College Tennis with Tony Minnis at Wichita State University" by Bill Rodman Production Shoppe on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos…

P.S. Here's the original scheduled showing dates; can't seem to locate anything else on-line. Also thought this quote was worth sharing; the entire athletic program appears to be rowing in the same direction:

"Meet Colin Foster, Head Women's Coach and Brad Louderback, Head Men's Coach in this episode, and come to understand why each coach says: "Our team is a like family." Two of the reruns are scheduled within the U.S. Open, so double-check your cable schedules."

The Bill Rodman Production Shoppe has completed production of the 4th episode of Inside College Tennis and premieres on Tennis Channel featuring Wichita State University. The show premieres tonight, Saturday, August 23rd at 10pm ET, on The Tennis Channel. Meet Colin Foster, Head Women's Coach and Brad Louderback, Head Men's Coach is this episode and come to understand why each coach says: "Our team is a like family."
                        Last edited by WstateU; September 22, 2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

The full video of "WSU on Inside College Tennis" is now available at goShockers.com

This is an outstanding video and a must see for Shocker fans IMHO.

Maybe one our more tech savvy posters can post that video on this thread. If not it is easy to access at goShockers.com
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 2, 2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

The full video of "WSU on Inside College Tennis" is now available at goShockers.com

This is an outstanding video and a must see for Shocker fans IMHO.

Maybe one our more tech savvy posters can post that video on this thread. If not it is easy to access at goShockers.com
                            I'm only border-line "tech savvy"...

Comment

Thanks @WstateU: and @1972Shocker:

What a great feature on WSU tennis, the entire athletic program and University. This makes you very proud of our great tennis coaches and tennis student athletes. Very tremendous.

BTW, can that lady teach all of us that Shocker cheer? Can you imagine 10,000 + doing it in unison at Koch Arena?

It's a great day to be a Shocker!

Comment

Working...
                              X