Jody Adds Chandra Dorsey to Her Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jody Adds Chandra Dorsey to Her Staff

WICHITA, Kan.- Wichita State head women's basketball coach Jody Adams announced the hiring of former Texas State assistant coach Chandra Dorsey today.

Not really surprising that she would look for someone with Texas connections as that has been pretty fertile recruiting ground fro Jody, although we have had quite a few Texas recruits come and then leave the program including Krystle Henderson, Breanna Dawkins, Shantel Pointer, Morgan Landers and reportedly Briana Jones. One of those was an Albright holdover and one probably a recruiting miss.

OTOH, Jessica Diamond, Chynna Turner and Michelle Price were 4-years standouts. Fortunately, Texas is a big state.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 23, 2014, 04:18 PM.

Looks like Coach Dorsey is probably pretty well connected in Oklahoma as well. Seems like we have snuck a few decent players out of Oklahoma including current Shocker Alie Decker and a couple of Tulsan's by the name of Haleigh and Kiki (I don't think last names are necessary).

Looks like a pretty solid hire to me. Welcome to Shocker Nation Coach Dorsey.

Comment

Hi 1972 Shocker,

I just wanted to remind You that Shantel didn't leave on her own. She didn't have her scholarship renewed. I am very close to her and we keep in touch regularly. She, Jacie Hoyt, and Jadhon Kerr all three were let go after Jody's first season.

Comment

Working...
      X