FYI: Volleyball Cats start off the season @Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: Volleyball Cats start off the season @Wichita

Friday, August 24th at the WSU Invitiational.

Re: FYI: Volleyball Cats start off the season @Wichita

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
    As someone who has criticized KSU for not playing us when we look to be good, I will applaud them for scheduling this match at WSU when we look to have a good team. I look forward to seeing the match.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Good news. Hope to see you there Saul.

Comment

Re: FYI: Volleyball Cats start off the season @Wichita

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
        :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I hope they have the good sense to make that the evening marquis game and not an afternoon game. If so, I would expect a new Shocker attendance record.

Should be an excellent match between to good programs.

:goshocks:

Comment

I hadn't thought about that '72.......Cool! I sense a promotion and perhaps a big BIG crowd.

What a great wat to introduce a few thousand people to a wonderful sport, especially early in the season.

Anyone know the record for biggest volleyball crowd in the state? I know NU had a crazy crowd at the Q last year against CU (I think they ran a Joan of Arc-Taco Bell-Free NU Spring Football Preview DVD giveaway day) but it would be fun to set a couple of records during the first week of the season and solidify a spot in the top 15 in the country in attendance.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              I hope they have the good sense to make that the evening marquis game and not an afternoon game. If so, I would expect a new Shocker attendance record.

I really enjoyed your fining hilarious response in another thread so I just had to give you a little grammar grief.........2.

:whistle:

Comment

Lambo does it again!
                Charles Koch Arena will have some great volleyball talent for the WSU Invitiational. Kansas State - Cal Poly - North Texas

Friday seeing Kansas State and Saturday watching Cal Poly against a very talented SHOX team. Big crowds will be there. We just need a tailgate party to complete this great event.
                GO SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  Originally posted by 1972Shocker

I really enjoyed your fining hilarious response in another thread so I just had to give you a little grammar grief.........2.

:whistle:
                  My grammar is great in when it's in my head. But the older I get my fingers just don't seem to be able to keep up. Or maybe it's the brain that can't keep up with the fingers. Or maybe it's my lousy eyesight.

As you get older 3 things are sure to go:

Your memory. Your eyesight. And...I forget the 3rd thing.

:shock:

Comment

Working...
                  X