So what happned to Brian Petrotta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happned to Brian Petrotta?

First off, yes, crucify me for not knowing this. But what happened to Brian Petrotta? Ted Woodward said last night he will be doing all the home games from here on out with some help for the road games.

In researching the situation (namely trying to figure out how to spell Petrotta) I found: http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...?ATCLID=640257

They may want to update that...

He is now the Coordinator of Communications and Marketing at Oklahoma State University. I think that happened around the 1st of December.

I don't think they have found a permanent replacement. Piecing the radio broadcasts together with Brandon Mueller and Ted Woodward.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      He is now the Coordinator of Communications and Marketing at Oklahoma State University. I think that happened around the 1st of December.

I don't think they have found a permanent replacement. Piecing the radio broadcasts together with Brandon Mueller and Ted Woodward.
      Brian was recently in town doing broadcast of the many high school games that took place in Koch Arena. He was an outstanding broadcaster for us.

Comment

Working...
      X