Shox Take On Wisconsin Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox Take On Wisconsin Green Bay

If you go to the Wisconsin Green Bay Web site, the game is on their web site and I believe there is no charge. Many schools stream their games at no charge.

Green Bay web site and (we hope) free live streaming.

Comment

Wisconsin-Green Bay is our biggest remaining challenge on the non-con schedule. The Phoenix are one of the top non-BCS programs in the country but they have a pretty young team this year so I think the Shocks have a shot in this game, especially if they Shocks defense can rattle WGB's young roster.

WGB has 2 RS Seniors and a redshirt Junior on their roster. The rest are Sophs and Frosh but 4 of those are redshirts. 7 total redshirts. Obviously the WGB coaching staff believes in redshirting with 7 of 12 players on their roster having redshirted.

WGB is favored to win the Horizon for the 6th consecutive year.

Shocker Game Notes.

Comment

OMG, Wisconsin-Green bay has FREE video, They actually start the feed before the game, The video looks good, We actually get to see the court instead of a spinning Wu and they have audio with it!!!!.. I sure hope the remedial group of people over at shockervision are watchiing and maybe taking some notes.. How can we get Wichita to switch over to this? Shockervision is the most pathetic broadcast I have ever seen and its ridiculous to have to pay for what horrible service we get.

Comment

Shocks falling in love with the perimeter jumpers and that is not really their game.

Comment

There the Shocks went inside resulting in the hoop and the harm from Michaela.

Comment

Not sure the Shocks will be able to press Green Bay.

Comment

Shocks take a 31-30 lead at half after falling behind by 8 midway through the half. If the Shocks can tighten up some things on defense and not give up so many layups and repeat their 1st half offensive performance then they have a good shot at this one.

Comment

Shocks with some big four issues. Alex has picked up 4 fouls in the second half and Michaela and Kelsey also have 4 fouls I believe with 12 minutes remaining in the game.

Shocks lead 44-40.

Comment

Shocks may have to go to a zone to try and protect against further foul trouble.

Comment

Shocks up by 4 with 4 minutes to go. Michelle shooting free throws out of the time out. Michaela has fouled out. Alex, Michelle and Marissa have 4 fouls. I think Kelsey must have 3. I thought the announcer said 4 earlier but he was either wrong or I misunderstood him.

Comment

Shocks up 4 with 45 seconds left. Michaela and Michelle both have fouled out. Shocks will need to hit their free throw down the stretch.

Comment

Well done ladies!

Go Shocks!
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Kelsey Jacobs with two big free throws with 4.3 seconds remaining put the Shocks up 62-58. Alex hit one more free throw with 1.2 seconds left and the Shocks get a very nice 63-58 road win over a pretty good Green Bay team. This is not the same Green Bay team that won the NCAA sub-regional a few years ago but still a Green Bay team that very rarely loses at home.

Congrats ladies. Jody picks up career win number 99 has Shocker head honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Kelsey Jacobs with two big free throws with 4.3 seconds remaining put the Shocks up 62-58. Alex hit one more free throw with 1.2 seconds left and the Shocks get a very nice 63-58 road win over a pretty good Green Bay team. This is not the same Green Bay team that won the NCAA sub-regional a few years ago but still a Green Bay team that very rarely loses at home.

Congrats ladies. Jody picks up career win number 99 has Shocker head honcho.
                              Thanks. I was watching on line when Kelsey was walking to the line and they shut it off. I didn't know who won and do know Kelsey is not a great free throw shooter so was going a little nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X