Haleigh Lankster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haleigh Lankster

Hello Gang. Just wanted to update you on my daughter. Haleigh spent last season as an assistant coach at her high school alma mater. They won the 6A Championship. She has now signed to play professionally in Europe (Montenegro) and leaves us in August.
    Thank all of you for love and support. I will keep you posted as best i can.
    History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it - Sir Winston Churchill

Great news,I know things are goin to work out great for her. She has a great motor and work ethic

Comment

Good luck, Haleigh. Go get 'em girl! Hope you have a great experience.

Thanks for keeping us updated about Haleigh @Hoopzdad:

Comment

Great news :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopzdad View Post
          Hello Gang. Just wanted to update you on my daughter. Haleigh spent last season as an assistant coach at her high school alma mater. They won the 6A Championship. She has now signed to play professionally in Europe (Montenegro) and leaves us in August.
          Thank all of you for love and support. I will keep you posted as best i can.
          Outstanding!!! I expect only great things for Haleigh!!!

Comment

Wonderful news! Thank you for the update and please keep us informed. Shocker Proud!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Thanks All!
              History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Interesting: Haliegh is playing on a team owned by forme Shocker Sasha Radunovich.

Haleigh Lankster signed a contract with Buducnost Podgorica, a professional team in Montenegro, a European country located on the Adriatic Sea.As a bonus, she spent 30 minutes on Skype with team owner Sasha Radunovich, a former WSU men’s player. Her season starts in September and continues through May.

“Pretty amazing coincidence,” Lankster said. “They mentioned they had been trying to get a Wichita State student-athlete. This fit perfectly.”

Comment

Working...
                X