Former Shocker to play for Texas Longhorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Shocker to play for Texas Longhorns

Former WSU guard Krystle Henderson has been signed by the Texas Longhorns. She will have two remaining years of eligibility.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Best of luck to Krystle.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Wow. Left here after her Fr. season...averaged 3+ ppg and an almost 2-1 A/TO. Now goes to UT. Good for her.

Comment

I hated to see Krystle leave the program. I had high hopes for her at WSU and, even though I didn't know her, felt she would be a great leader and representative of the program.

That said, the article wreaked of what was not said or possibly implied. "Aston said. "Above all, she is a first-class young woman and student. Secondly, she will add leadership, maturity and immediate depth to our team at the point guard position. Krystle brings a prideful and victorious attitude with her to the Forty Acres."
      "The University of Texas, Coach Aston and the Longhorns' Women's Basketball program are getting a special one," Trinity Valley head coach Elena Lovato said. "Krystle Henderson exemplifies a strong commitment to core values both on-and-off the court - kudos to her parents Pam and Winfred Henderson for raising an amazing kid with great morals."

This is not at all for me to imply anything about her but what said above. Hopefully, her leaving was nothing more than not being the right fit.

Comment

Working...
      X