Who Dresses Jodi Adams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Dresses Jodi Adams?

I am not much a fan of women's basketball, since Daryl Smith left, and I am not wanting to pick a fight here, but saw her yesterday on TV and she continues to amaze me with her choice of clothes.

Of course there are many more things in the world to be concerned about, but just wondering if there were any thoughts from others?
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    I am not much a fan of women's basketball, since Daryl Smith left, and I am not wanting to pick a fight here, but saw her yesterday on TV and she continues to amaze me with her choice of clothes.

Of course there are many more things in the world to be concerned about, but just wondering if there were any thoughts from others?
    I haven't noticed Jody. It's Brigette Gordon you should watch. After her years as a pro player in Italy she has accumulated quite the wardrobe and jewelery to go with her fluent Italian. You are the first person I've seen comment on how a coach dresses. Though, I guess I just did it too about Coach Gordon.

Comment

My wife and I have kind of raised an eyebrow on occassion at Jody's wardrobe (and Coach Gordon's as well) but I am probably the last person in the world you would want to consult on current fashions. That's her choice and personal preferences and in the big picture it's certainly not anything I'm losing any sleep over.

I will say, that regardless of fashion, I do like the way Jody comports herself on the sidelines. She generally seems to be in control and rarely, if ever, goes postal on the kids, her assistants or the refs. I think she is pretty good at getting her points made to the refs without drawing a lot of attention to herself or the refs.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 5, 2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

You just liked the way Daryl's butt looked or was that your wife?

Comment

Coach Smith always wore black...even when at The Beach House.

Or so I heard.

Comment

I think Jody's a great coach, but the hickish accent on the real estate commercial left me scratching my head. She reminded me of a train order clerk that worked occasionally in Waynoka Oklahoma. When she got on the radio, the train crews would die laughing and call her as a joke........

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
              I think Jody's a great coach, but the hickish accent on the real estate commercial left me scratching my head. She reminded me of a train order clerk that worked occasionally in Waynoka Oklahoma. When she got on the radio, the train crews would die laughing and call her as a joke........
              Try llistening to some of the morning radio shows and the people that call in. Most of the listening audience must be from oklahoma with their accents. I think HCJA accent is alot easier to listen to. It is more of a southern drawl whereas the okie is more like a twang. I think JJ had Mrs Lewis for math in Jr High she was from tennesee and had the same drawl. And the good Dr was right about Daryl only wearing black. I think he is still the only coach to catch and detain a would be purse snatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                You just liked the way Daryl's butt looked or was that your wife?
                It was the Mrs. That admired his rear end, that is why we had season tickets.

I did not want to start a fight with this thread, she has done a great job with the program and is a fine coach, but her dress kind of makes me scratch my head. Sunday she had on a gold puffy pirate shirt black blazer, pants half way up her calves and tan army type combat boots.

I thought that maybe she was headed to a goat roping after the game as it was a quite fetching outfit.
                Last edited by JJClamdip; March 5, 2013, 08:34 PM.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Sunday she had on a gold puffy pirate shirt black blazer, pants half way up her calves and tan army type combat boots.

I thought that maybe she was headed to a goat roping after the game as it was a quite fetching outfit.
                  Yeah, she decided to wear one of her more conservative outfits Sunday for some reason. Being the Lord's day I guess.

OTOH @JJClamdip: do you really want to be commenting on the matter of taste while using that avatar of POTUS Obamus lip syncing with the late Mr. Chavez. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Perhaps Jody's wardrobe selections are designed to deflect the attention away from the team. If so, it seems to be working.

Comment

Working...
                    X