Shocker Women's Bowling 24-25 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1213!!!?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Clearly not the reverse Cheetah oil pattern today.

Confident they were using a standard or house oil pattern for those kind of scores (witness the 220+ scores from Nebraska and JSU yesterday) so far. It's not a lot different than the LPGA when the tees are up so damned far that it's 3 wood 8-W left and right all day. In bowling, for the ladies, you don't often see difficult oil patterns.

Now the guys with all the strength and revolutions? Different story. You'll see a lot of Bear and Shark.
      I don't understand a word he just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        1213!!!?

And it was against Nebraska!!

Comment

I don't understand a word he just said.
          PBA_Exp_Pattern_Flyer.pdf (bowl.com)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            No Exxon Valdez pattern?

Comment

No Exxon Valdez pattern?

#Elite

Comment

1213!!!?

Comment

Somewhat surprisingly, to me anyway, is that sophomore Sara Duque Jimenez did not bowl for the Shocks today.

Comment

Tough loss to Nebraska this morning, but another chance to get N if they can beat #3 Youngstown State later today.

Regardless, an opening weekend where you go 4-0 against teams receiving votes in the top 25 and also beat #s 21, 19 & 10 while splitting with #5 and losing to #3, that's a fairly strong introduction if you ask me.

And they still have a chance to bring back the hardware if they can beat #3 later today then get Nebraska for a second time out of 3.

Comment

Shockers finish 2nd!

"The Wichita State women's bowling team finished second out of 16 teams in their inaugural NCAA competition at the Penguin Classic.

The Shockers finished the tournament with a 10-3 record, with all three losses to teams ranked in the top five nationally. Wichita State notched five ranked wins along the way, highlighted by victories against #3 Youngstown State and #5 Nebraska. The Huskers defeated Wichita State in both the championship bracket opener and the final to claim the title.​"

More ...

Comment

A very good NCAA bowling debut for the Lady Shocks.

As I mentioned previously it does not appear that Sophomore Sara Duque, the winner 2024 Intercollegiate Singles National Championship, bowled this weekend and based on the team photo in the goshockers.com tournament report it doesn't appear that Sara made the trip.

Injury or illness perhaps. Doing this well sans Sara is a very big positive. The question is when and if Sara will be added into the mix later this season.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Clearly not the reverse Cheetah oil pattern today.

Confident they were using a standard or house oil pattern for those kind of scores (witness the 220+ scores from Nebraska and JSU yesterday) so far. It's not a lot different than the LPGA when the tees are up so damned far that it's 3 wood 8-W left and right all day. In bowling, for the ladies, you don't often see difficult oil patterns.

Now the guys with all the strength and revolutions? Different story. You'll see a lot of Bear and Shark.
                          I feel like Kung Wu in the baseball forum...
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I feel like Kung Wu in the baseball forum...

Comment

Working...
                            X