2023 NCAA WBB Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

She did it twice, maybe more… thought it was ‘bush league’.

Caitlin Clark might have turned me into a women’s basketball fan… she’s fun to watch. I believe that’s the first women’s final four I’ve ever watched.
    Caitlin Clark did the “you can’t see me” multiple times in Final Four game and throughout the tournament. No issues with that as that was her response to the constant trash talk.

Angel Reese does the same thing and all of a sudden it’s classless?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Caitlin Clark did the “you can’t see me” multiple times in Final Four game and throughout the tournament. No issues with that as that was her response to the constant trash talk.

Angel Reese does the same thing and all of a sudden it’s classless?
      This is the first game I’ve seen. What Reese did, I think was classless. If Clark did it, and I’m not doubting you, then that was classless as well. Kyle Weems level classless.

Comment

Jackie Stiles never did that.

Comment

IMO Reese went over the top following Clark around the court and continuing to do it.

Reese made her point, and continued rubbing it in. That is the point I think it becomes classless.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            Love or hate Mulkey, she can flat out coach. And Angel Reese has a little mean streak in her, waving the ring finger at Clark.
            2nd behind Geno probably?

11 Elite 8s, 5 Final 4s, 4 Titles in 22 tournaments.

Geno is unreal. 37 tournament seasons, 34 consecutive NCAA appearances, 11 Championships, 1 Runner Up, 10 additional Final Four appearances (22 in all) & 5 more Elite 8s.

The guy has won a thousand games more than he has lost, and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              IMO Reese went over the top following Clark around the court and continuing to do it.

Reese made her point, and continued rubbing it in. That is the point I think it becomes classless.
              Caitlin did it multiple times against USC and did it to Angel Morris tonight.

Angel addressed it in the post game interview. Respect is earned, not given.

Comment

I don’t believe she was as demonstrative as Reese did. They probably didn’t like that she was lighting them up for 30+ every game.

They all talk smack, I get it. They made it a point to rub it in her face though. If they thought she was some nobody, they wouldn’t have done it.

In my opinion, Clark earn every damn bit of attention/respect she got. She was the best player in the tournament by a country mile and she was the only reason a lot of people tuned into watch.
                The Assman

Comment

Also, waving off/sagging off a shooter that was certainly in the scouting report is not “disrespect”.

She did the hand in front of the face “can’t see me” gesture earlier in the tournament, but it wasn’t in someone’s face and she certainly didn’t follow a player around the court for a minute and keep doing it.

Lastly, Clark was quick to get herself and her teammates into the handshake line after their upset win over USC after some celebrating (and after the loss to LSU). I didn’t see the LSU players make their way to the handshake line.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Caitlin did it multiple times against USC and did it to Angel Morris tonight.

Angel addressed it in the post game interview. Respect is earned, not given.
                    Were people really talk all all season how Reese was "too-hood, too ghetto"? Gimme a break.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Gimme a break.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

Were people really talk all all season how Reese was "too-hood, too ghetto"? Gimme a break.
                        That’s how she identified herself in January.

Comment

lol at DSB. He lets his LSU and anything Louisiana bias get in the way of just about anything.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                          X