No announcement yet.

Shocker WBB 2022-2023 Offseason/Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely doesn't sound promising. Especially when you rely so heavily on your starters in an exhibition game. MSSU is obviously a very good D2 team, but still.

Keitha is on the hot seat. If they struggle this year, Saal may have no choice but to act.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

There has been no progress with this program since HCKA took over. None.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        There has been no progress with this program since HCKA took over. None.
        There also seems to have been zero sense of urgency from her boss to show said progress. That will change. When does her contract end?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

There also seems to have been zero sense of urgency from her boss to show said progress. That will change. When does her contract end?
          As far as I know her contract ends at the end of 23-24 season (next year) unless their was a stealth extension I don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

There also seems to have been zero sense of urgency from her boss to show said progress. That will change.
            Surely he already has or soon will be working on a short list of successors. I will be surprised if she is back after this year.

Comment

Working...
            X