Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Softball Deck

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but it sounds pretty neat:

The Shocker Athletic department would like to extend the opportunity to our Shocker Softball fans to watch the Wichita State softball game from an outfield deck. There will be one deck available for purchase for each game. The outfield deck will be offered at $300 for up to 20 total people. Premium game pricing and capacity differ from regular home games. Beer, drinks, gas/propane grills, food and chairs will be permitted at the deck. The deck has an elevated view of the game. The deck will be just beyond the outfield wall in right field, facing the playing field. If you are interested in purchasing this experience for available games or if you have questions, please contact the Shocker Ticket Office at 316-978-3267, option 5.

Go Shockers,

Shocker Ticket Office

Yeah. I got that email as well and was going to post it but I didn't get around to it. Might be a cool outing for some of the area youth softball teams. I would make sure they are aware of this out at Two Rivers Softball Complex at Ridge and in the surrounding communities.

Comment

Working...
    X