Women's MVC Indoor Track and Field Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's MVC Indoor Track and Field Championships

The Lady Shockers go for their 3rd straight MVC Indoor title this weekend at Cedar Falls, Iowa. On paper WSU appears to be a strong contender for the championship but will face a different challenge than recent years. Besides the usual strong competition from SIU, there appears to be a battle coming from Missouri State and Illinois State. Indiana State could be there in a long shot and UNI, Drake and Bradley shouldn't be any major factor.

For WSU, much of the meet will hinge on Aliphine Tuliamuk and Audacia Moore, who between the two need to score in the 60 point range (about half of WSU's total). Look for Tanya Friesen to contribute in many areas. To see all the events and current MVC lists go here: http://www.tfrrs.org/lists/790.html

Good luck ladies! Bring home a three-peat this weekend!

MVC Indoor Championship preview from goShockers.com

WICHITA, Kan. ? The Wichita State women's track & field team seeks a third-straight Missouri Valley Conference indoor team title, while the Shocker men look to improve on last season's third-place finish, as Wichita State travels to compete in the 2012 State Farm MVC Indoor Championships this weekend.

Comment

Lady Shocks lose a heartbreaker by 2 points to Missouri State. Lots of incredible performances by WSU, it was a heckuva battle with MSU and Illinois State for the championship. http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...DB_OEM_ID=7500

Comment

Had a really tough time following anything on the UNI website. I hope things go better in the outdoor meet here in Wichita. If I saw the results correctly, and I am not trying to place blame at all, but it looks like our vaulter not making any height was a real blow late in the meet. Cassie was probably slotted into the top 3 positions, no?

Comment

Working...
        X