Mountain Valley Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Valley Conference

Malanie Pettit, from Channel 12 sports, just mentioned that the lady Shox were undefeated in the "Mountain Valley Conference".

The newscaster (I think it's Cindy Klose) corrected it after the sequence ran, but how can a sportscaster in Wichita get the conference that WSU plays in wrong?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Maybe she knows something we and Cindy don't.....the MWC and MVC is combining. :highly_amused:

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Malanie Pettit, from Channel 12 sports, just mentioned that the lady Shox were undefeated in the "Mountain Valley Conference".

The newscaster (I think it's Cindy Klose) corrected it after the sequence ran, but how can a sportscaster in Wichita get the conference that WSU plays in wrong?
      You mean Melody Pettit. Guess she is not the only one to make a mistake on occasion. Not sure she is even part of the Channel 12 Sports team. She is listed as part of the News team on their web site.

I think I will give her a pass, besides she's much prettier than Aargh.

Comment

hubba hubba.

The gauntlet has been thrown down @Aargh: the beauty contest between Ms. Pettit and Aargh begins soon.

Formal wear, Swim suit, then a Q&A, presented by ShockerNet coming soon.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
        X