Shocker SB at Cowgirl Invitational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker SB at Cowgirl Invitational

The Cowgirl Invitational on Friday and Saturday in Stillwater has been canceled. Is the rest of the season far behind?

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
    The Cowgirl Invitational on Friday and Saturday in Stillwater has been canceled. Is the rest of the season far behind?
    Already suspended. American Announces Suspension of Spring Athletics Competition

https://goshockers.com/news/2020/3/1...mpetition.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Already suspended.
      Only suspended at this point, but cancellation only seems to be a matter of time. Hope I am wrong; hope they can find a way.

Comment

Only suspended at this point, but cancellation only seems to be a matter of time. Hope I am wrong; hope they can find a way.
        From what I can decipher from the so-called experts they expect Covid-19 will peak in the U.S. during March and April and then begin to subside with the arrival of warmer weather. But at this point with so many things being cancelled I think everyone is afraid of their potential legal liability if they don't follow suit. I'm not holding my breath for the remainder of this spring season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

... I think everyone is afraid of their potential legal liability if they don't follow suit.
          I agree that this is a significant part of the equation.

Comment

And spring sports are now officially cancelled. American Announces Cancellation of Competition for the Season

https://goshockers.com/news/2020/3/1...he-season.aspx

Comment

Working...
            X