Bailey Lange Out for Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey Lange Out for Season

I sent Taylor Eldridge a message this morning asking about Bailey.

"I just tweeted out today that she suffered a season ending foot injury at the tournament last week. So she's done but she'll be able to redshirt and come back next year."

She hasn't played since the LA Tech game, so I'm guessing she got hurt that game, but that wasn't last week.

She batted in the first inning of their game with LA Tech and Adi Reese came in to pinch run for her. Also, Caitlin Bingham replaced Bailey as pitcher.
    Last edited by ShockTalk; March 7, 2019, 09:47 PM.

Thanks for the report. It will be a challenge without her but if Caitlyn and Erin take advantage of her absence to grow and develop we could have a very solid pitching staff next year.

Best wishes for Bailey in returning fully recovered and ready to go.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 8, 2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

Slight correction to Taylor Eldridge's tweet (I think). Bailey apparently suffered that injury in her 1st at bat in the top of the 1st inning against La Tech on February 16th, approximately 3 weeks ago. She reached 1st on a single to center, advanced to 2nd on a walk to Laurie Derrico and then was replaced with pinch runner Adi Reese. She has not been in the lineup since that time.

Comment

Working...
        X