Bailey Klitzke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey Klitzke

Her twitter account indicates she is transferring to University of New Mexico. Definitely didn't see this coming. Dang.

Originally posted by luvthoseshox View Post
    Her twitter account indicates she is transferring to University of New Mexico. Definitely didn't see this coming. Dang.
    While I can't say I saw this coming but I also can't say that I am surprised by this. She had clearly been relegated to a relief role behnd starters Bailey Lange and Caitlyn Bingham, both who will return next year, and she wasn't necessarily even the 1st choice out of the bullpen in the latter part of the season.

She made 26 appearances (2 starts) in 55 games for a total of 49.2 innings of work. Her average outing of 1.9 innings is only slightly more than the 1.5 innings per outing of Freshman Hailey Martinez and Mckenzie Weber who combined for 22 appearances.

Coming into the year she was probably thinking she would be in the mix for the #1 or #2 starting spot. I am sure it boiled down to she was looking for a situation where she could be more of a factor in the circle.

I hope things work out for Bailey and I wish her well.

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Very informative as always '72. Thanks

Ashton Esparza transfers to Stephen F Austin.

Comment

Cassidy Kelsheimer will not return for her senior year. She could not crack the outfield and saw no need to sit on the bench behind Butters for her last year. Ashton Esparza was in a similar situation.

Comment

Working...
      X