Witham transfers to Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witham transfers to Friends

According to a Friends U. Athletic Dept. f-book post, Jada Witham has transfered to FU.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Not surprising. With 20 ladies on the roster we are bound to have some transfers. It would be surprising if we did not.

With Elizabeth Field and Ashley Andrade returning at MB and with Hannah Eakin coming off of a redshirt year we are pretty full at that position.

I wish Jada the very best and after practicing and competing for two years with the Shocks she should prove to be a very solid, if not dominant, player for Friends.

Good luck , Jada.

Comment

I wish Jada the best. She is a great person and has really developed her VB talent. Freinds will really benefit from her addition to the Falcons team. I am sure we will hear about several others who move on. Lamb has so much talent standing on the sidelines. Any one of these girls can play and start in many other programs. Talent and depth are what get you into the top 25 - it's just hard to give everyone opportunities they need.
      GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
      X