It's 8:54pm and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 8:54pm and

I'm still po'd about having to go to Nebraska for both of our NCAA appearances all time.

I have never been to a shocker volleyball game, and I don't know much about the team. Latley though I have found myself reading about them in the paper, and when 7:30 rolled around I clicked over to ESPNU to watch the selection show. I guess I just have Shocker Fever!

Comment

RH, remind me at the start of the next season and your first game is on me. Just let me know how many you want.

1 game and you'll be hooked.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Alright lol
        I'm not gunna forget that haha

Comment

Re: It's 8:54pm and

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          I'm still po'd about having to go to Nebraska for both of our NCAA appearances all time.
          While it would have been nice to be in the KSU regional instead of NU, I'll say three things:

1. As the number two seed, we should theoretically have an easier opening round match than any other team in the Valley, and winning NCAA matches does a lot for recruiting and sceduling (I'd rather face NU than be one and done).

2. As hard as it is to play NU in Lincoln, they have looked more vulnerable this year than any time I can remember. That hardly makes it easy, but some years NU has looked absolutely unbeatable. Maybe it has just been a focus issue and they will be locked in for the NCAA's, but at least there has been a chink in the armor.

3. While I generally agree with Lamb about the MVC tourney, the reality is that we had a chance to impress the committee in the tourney which could have gotten us into an easier regional and we didn't get it done. The fact is that not only did we get an at-large bid, we have the highest seed we ever have had, so I'm really not too upset.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I think it is great that if we get past Western Kentucky, we will be able to play against the best of the best and there certainly is no shame in that. I'm very excited about the Valley getting four teams in and have this awesome opportunity to show the nation what we got here in Wichita and the MVC.

Comment

As usual TMH,

1) Agree

2) Agree

3) Agree

Let's focus on WKU and see what happens. Good luck ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                Alright lol

Don't worry....I won't let YOU forget it. You're going to a game if I have to drag you kicking and screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                  Alright lol

Don't worry....I won't let YOU forget it. You're going to a game if I have to drag you kicking and screaming.

The way I have heard it described on here. It sounds like these games get pretty freakin exciting! So im thinkin I might like it!...

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                  X