Lindsey Eckenrode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey Eckenrode

Wichita, Kan. - The pop. Senior Lindsey Eckenrode remembers the feeling on that August day in 2009 when a routine approach to the net during Wichita State University volleyball practice ended in a torn anterior cruciate ligament, six months of recovery and a delayed senior season on the court.

Class!

1st Class
    GO SHOX!

Comment

Lindsey will be great at whatever she does. An outstanding young woman and yet another wonderful ambassador for Wichita State.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Outstanding.

Comment

I am not sure what the normal protocol is, but here is one vote for Lindsey being the last senior introduced on Saturday. Perhaps Amanda and Sarah have already suggested it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose
            I am not sure what the normal protocol is, but here is one vote for Lindsey being the last senior introduced on Saturday. Perhaps Amanda and Sarah have already suggested it. :)
            I understand the sentiment. However, from a practical standpoint maybe first would be better. That gives more time for the tears to dry up, which will be particularly important for Lindsey, whom I assume will be in the starting lineup, and her teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              I understand the sentiment. However, from a practical standpoint maybe first would be better. That gives more time for the tears to dry up, which will be particularly important for Lindsey, whom I assume will be in the starting lineup, and her teammates.

I am afraid that's not going to be enough time. It's going to be a tough night in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I am afraid that's not going to be enough time. It's going to be a tough night in that regard.
                I hear ya, Doc. We could take a lot of the heat off and make Saturday a real night of celebration if we could knock off UNI on Friday.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose
                  Good point. I wish I was confident that those seats would hold me, because I would be standing on mine. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X